Mississippi - Internal Medicine – (56485)
Nocturnist position near Starkville, MS – 7 on/7 off with 13 PTO days annually.
- 312 bed acute care, level 3 trauma facility in east-central Mississippi
- 7 on/7 off Nocturnist schedule. 8-10 admissions per night and will have support of an APP and several IM residents in-house.
- 15 shifts per month required with extra shift available if interested in working more.
- Hospital staffs more than 85 medical and surgical physicians representing most specialties.
- Thriving cardiac and oncology service lines. Busy orthopedic, gastroenterology and ENT.
- Local Internal Medicine residency with 18 residents
- Base salary range in the Upper $300,000’s range. Extra shift rate over 14 shifts per month.
- Hospital employed position.
- Loan repayment, sign-on and monthly stipend available. Moving allowance, CME time/allowance of 5K and 13 PTO days annually.
- Full benefits including paid malpractice insurance and full insurance benefits package.
- Hospital is not able to sponsor visas for this position.
- Economic Industrial area; Low cost of living, Strong schools
- Charming Southeastern town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere.
- Community located on river for water sports and fishing.
- Beautiful golf courses; PGA golf courses within minutes
- SEC sporting events with minutes; Mississippi State University and University of Alabama
- City is located 100 west of Birmingham, AL; 150 miles north of Jackson, Mississippi and 150 miles south of Memphis, Tenn.
- Direct jet air service to Atlanta by a major airline.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.