California - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (56484)
California – FM W/OB
FP/OB Opportunity in Beautiful Northern California outdoor wonderland
Are you looking for a fulfilling opportunity in one of the most picturesque locations in California? Look no further! This 25-bed critical access hospital nestled at the base of a mountain, is currently seeking a dedicated FP/OB physician to join their team.
About the Hospital:
They are not just a hospital; it’s a close-knit community where you can make a real impact on people’s lives. As a Level III trauma center with three rural health clinics and a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, they serve a catchment area of 17,000 lives. Located in the heart of Northern California, their hospital is surrounded by breathtaking lakes, hiking trails, ski lifts, and other outdoor adventures that will leave you in awe.
They are seeking a qualified FP/OB physician to work in their clinic and hospital as an employed physician. The ideal candidate should be capable of handling c-sections. The current schedule offers a great work-life balance, consisting of four 10-hour days per week, with 1 in 3 hospital coverage.
They value their team members and offer a competitive employment package, including:
• Salary Range: $230,000k-$260,000k/year
• Relocation Assistance
• Sign-On Bonus of $50,000
• Yearly Quality Incentive starting at $10,000
• Retention Bonus starting at $10,000
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• CME Stipend
• This is a direct employment position with a non-profit organization, qualifying for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) loan waiver.
They offer a comprehensive benefits package to support your well-being and financial security:
• Retirement Pension
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Malpractice Premiums
• Paid Time Off
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Board-certified or board-eligible in Family Practice and Obstetrics.
• Proficient in handling c-sections.
• Passionate about providing healthcare services to a rural community.
• This is a small rural community, that is sure to make your heart skip with all of the amazing outdoor wonders at your front door. They have a catchment area of 17,000, and are surrounded by lakes, hiking, skiing lifts and many more amazing outdoor adventures.
• This is an amazing opportunity to provide healthcare services to a rural community and enjoy the natural beauty of Northern California.
• This is a family-oriented community with a wonderful school district.
• Come and enjoy the pristine lake and rivers, majestic forests and miles of backcountry that provide skiing, snowboarding, fishing, golfing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking and mountaineering experiences.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.