Massachusetts - Vascular surgery – (56482)
Massachusetts – Vascular Surgery
- Health System seeks a Board Certified/Eligible Vascular Surgeon
- There is one Nurse Practitioner supporting the practice.
- The Hospital is a 200+ bed community hospital, four times designated Magnet Status.
- There is a Surgical Advanced Practitioner Service at the Hospital (Mon-Fri coverage, with some weekends and evenings also covered) with a separate Ambulatory Surgery Center and a Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center.
- Vascular Surgeons at the Hospital participate in the surgical resident teaching program at the Hospital and Medical Center and participate in the education of medical students at Tufts University School of Medicine in their third year surgical rotation at the Hospital.
• Position is 1 of 4 Vascular Surgeons at the Hospital
• Weekday call is at one hospital only while weekend call is shared by 9 Vascular Surgeons at three sites within the system
• Vascular only with ability to also perform wound care
• Ability to provide quality care within the community at a well-known hospital with the full support of a highly trained vascular team
• Office based procedure capacity
• Academic appointment opportunity with Tufts University School of Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.