Georgia - Internal Medicine – (56481)
Primary Care – 1 Hour From Atlanta
- Join an established multi-specialty group of 55 providers with virtually no turnover. Openings due to growth
- Group offers a very competitive salary and benefits package – to be discussed with the group directly
- BC/BE by the American Board of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
- Open to both 2024 grads and practicing physicians.
- Outpatient practice – no inpatient responsibilities
- 4-day work week
- Full time openings available in 4 locations near Atlanta
- Group has specialists in Hematology/Oncology, Pulmonary, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, and Internal Medicine
- All doctors work in the same facility
- Connections or strong family ties to Georgia is a plus but not required
- Located an hour from Atlanta, GA (reverse traffic) with lakefront living available and an abundance of water activities and outdoors
- Full benefits package offered including retirement match, pension, CME allowance, PTO, and more!
- International Airport offered in Atlanta – third largest airport in the US
- No visa sponsorship available
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.