California - Dentist – (56465)
Permanent dental opening in San Francisco, CA metro area – Coastal Peninsula area.
- Coastal area located 40 miles from San Jose, CA and 30 miles from San Francisco, CA.
- Non-profit single specialty dental provider
- Schedule is Monday – Friday 8 hours per day/40 hours per week. Group is open to 4 days per week/32 hours per week schedule as well. Group is not setup for 4 ten-hour days currently but is open to discussing in the future.
- Expected patient volumes: 9 encounters per day plus some hygiene work as needed.
- Looking for an experienced dentist that can work independently and follow mission of the organization. (Minimum 3-5 years’ experience)
- Group has dental hygienists in office 2 days per week and expected to expand to 4 days per week.
- Group opened in 2001 and has been expanding since.
- EMR is Open Dental and ECW.
- Desired start date is ASAP. Group has two dental offices and a mobile site but will primarily work at one site.
- Group does not do much aesthetic or orthodontic care and is mainly focused on functional dental procedures and care. Group does have a digital scanner if long term interest in using this tech.
- Must be comfortable doing basic oral surgery and extractions and fillings. Can refer out 3rd molars and choose to do those if interested.
- Group sees some pediatrics and comfort level with periodontics a plus.
- Spanish speaking is not required but is certainly a plus.
- CA dental license and DEA required.
Salary and Benefits information:
- Base salary range is 208K for 3-5 years of experience and 214K for over 5 years of experience.
- Group focuses on quality of care and not patient volumes. There are no production incentives as quality of care is the focus.
- Full benefits including paid malpractice insurance, % of Medical insurance, 100% of employee Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance available, short-term disability, life insurance, paid CA license and DEA fees, 401K plan with 4% match.
- Possible student loan reimbursement.
- PTO is 2 weeks in year one and 3 weeks after 12 months. 8 paid holidays.
- Group sees about 80% Medi-Cal and about 20% fee for service.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.