Missouri - Gastroenterology – (56464)
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Southwestern MO
- Seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a busy practice in Southwestern MO
- This physician will join seven physicians, three APPs, and a strong support team
- Four days endoscopy, one day clinic, with a 1:7 call
- Can choose to be a GI hospitalist with a 7 on 7 off schedule or a general GI with a normal 40 hour a week schedule
- Covers only one hospital, a 706-bed, Level 1 STEM1, and Level 1 trauma and stroke center
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus and relocation.
- Position will support J-1 (2024) or H1b
- Work-life balance
- This city resides within just 500 miles of approximately half of the U.S. population. For those wanting a big city get-away, they are just a three-hour drive from St. Louis, Kansas City or Tulsa. They offer a vast array of cultural and outdoor activities. Local universities and colleges provide a number of programs and sporting events. The city’s proximity to many large lakes makes it a destination for individuals who like to fish and boat. The area is a great place to raise a family, has strong schools and is very affordable.
- They offer a favorable four-season climate that provides an abundance of sunshine, low winds and moderate winter temperatures.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.