Illinois - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (56460)
seeks a skilled Family Medicine – Obstetrics (FMOB) MD or DO to join our newly created FMOB Residency Program in Illinois.
Awareness and understanding of expectations and responsibilities of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Understand role, complete relevant duties, and the requirement to maintain highest level of proficiency within scope, as part of this team-based approach in the patient care continuum.
Provides direct clinical services to patients and their families in an outpatient setting to ensure appropriate treatment of diagnosis or disorder. Works collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care.
Healthcare is seeking an Academic Family Medicine – Obstetrics (FMOB) Faculty Physician to help with newly established residency training program and train the next generation of family physicians!
- Affiliated with University School of Medicine and a BJC Hospital, successful candidates will be eligible for faculty appointment.
- Clinical Faculty’s primary responsibilities are a clinical practice along with medical student and residency teaching, including inpatient adult/pediatric care with a priority for those applicants possessing a strong interest in obstetrical care.
- Assist with policies, procedures and program requirements set by the ACGME, SIU and SIHF Healthcare.
- Oversee educational experiences and rotations of the residency curriculum as delegated by the program director.
- Provides effective leadership, role modeling, communication and coordination across the organization in support of graduate medical education, including developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clinical leadership and administration
- Teach and coordinate continuous development and evaluation of the graduate education curriculum while staying current on the latest developments in education to assure the most effective and progressive educational methods are used in the Family Medicine-Obstetrics and GME programs.
- Academic advising and mentoring of residents along with overseeing resident’s scholarly projects and research.
- IL Medical license
- Obstetrics Fellowship
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.