Illinois - Nurse Practitioner – (56456)
seeks a skilled dually boarded Family Medicine/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner join our busy Medical Center Family Medicine Practice. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Located in Central Illinois, it is a mid-size community of approximately 20,000 residents. The Medical Center was opened in 2012 and currently employs one Nurse Practitioner, two LPN’s, one patient registration clerk and a Health Center Manager. Medical Center is an established busy practice that sees an average of 180 patient encounters each month and is growing.
- Examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Work autonomously or in collaboration with a MD or DO.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license preferred
- Board Certified for Family Medicine/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- EMR Proficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.