Illinois - Nurse Practitioner – (56455)
seeks a skilled Psychiatric Mental Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join a busy practice in IL – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Illinois sits directly on the Mississippi River and is just minutes away from St. Louis. The area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Board Certified
• EMR Proficient
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salaries
• Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
• State-of-the-art facilities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.