West Virginia - Internal Medicine – (56448)
Location: West Virginia
Nocturnist – West Virginia – $200/hour
- 300 bed hospital with 20-bed open ICU
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine required.
- Nocturnist shifts are 6pm to 6 am or 7 pm to 7 am
- Flexible scheduling – most end up doing similar to a week on/week off schedule.
- Shift rate: $2,400 or $200/hour
- 13 shifts per month required.
- Nights have no rounding duties and average admits of 10 per night.
- 3 physicians on overnight – two admit and one does cross-coverage on a rational basis.
- Doctors cover all inpatient floors including ICU.
- EMR EPIC
- Central lines are required for Nocturnists. All other procedures are optional. Arterial Lines a plus.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, short term disability 100% salary up to 6 months (this includes 6-8 weeks maternity leave), matching 403B and optional 457B retirement, $5,000 CME allowance, malpractice coverage. PTO accrual 80 hours a year, and relocation up to $15,000
- Location: 35-minute drive to Morgantown, WV and 1 hour and 45 minute-drive to Pittsburgh PA
- Signing bonus available for multi-year contract
- H1-B cap exempt sponsor
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.