Washington - Dentist – (56411)
Dentist Opportunity in Central WA
- Health Center looking for a BE/BC Dentist to join them
- New modern facility, a knowledgeable provider staff along with well-trained support staff enables you to concentrate on serving your patients.
- New Dentist will provide clinical supervision and appropriate training of ancillary healthcare staff in coordination with the Dental Leadership.
- Will participate in the preceptorship program with Dental students and other health professionals.
- Must be able to obtain a Dental licensure within the State of Washington
- Starting Salary of $154,200 – $230,300, depending on experience.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Located one hour from the Tri Cities area and 1 hour and 45 minutes from Spokane, WA.
- City is a picturesque community boasting over 300 days of sunshine per year and located in the heart of Washington’s Columbia Basin.
- Named one of the top ten fastest growing small towns in America by Forbes magazine.
- Service area of 100,000 people.
- Area has very good schools with private school options as well. 2 very nice golf courses, 2nd largest lake frontage in state, 11 wineries in area, and city hosts several festivals throughout the year.
- Sorry, this opportunity can not sponsor any visas.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.