Texas - Nurse Practitioner – (56401)
Family Medicine NP/PA Openings – Eastern Texas
- Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking Board Certified Family Medicine Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants to join their established group
- Starting salary range: $95,000 – $100,000 but is commensurate with experience
- Two openings available at school-based clinics (also open to the public). One clinic is established and the second is scheduled to open mid to late January 2024
- Solo practice – must have practice experience in Family Medicine
- Group sees patients of all ages including geriatrics – providers only see patients as young as they are comfortable treating
- Average patient volume: 20 per day
- Full benefits package offered including health, dental, and vision coverage, $5,000 sign-on bonus, 160 hours of PTO annually (available on first day of employment), 48 hours of sick time, 10 paid holidays, $1,750 CME allowance with 5 paid days for CME, retirement plan, relocation assistance, and more!
- Multiple student loan repayment options available – NHSC approved site
- Located 35 minutes from Tyler, an hour from Shreveport, LA, and just under 2 hours from downtown Dallas
- Regional airport offered 15 minutes away with direct flights to Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport. DFW Airport offers direct flights to 253 destinations in 35 countries
- Texas license required
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.