California - Nurse Practitioner – (56314)
Palm Springs, CA area – Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant openings
Federally qualified Health Center (FQHC) – Palm Springs, CA area (30 minutes). 501(C)3 non-profit organization.
- Permanent APP provider needed for primary care mobile health clinic setting.
- Will be based in the Palm Springs, CA area.
- Group has 26 total clinics in 13 locations in Southern California.
- 5 days per week (8-hour shifts). No call.
- Salary range is $140,000 – $160,000. Quarterly Production bonus system in place.
- Permanent position. CA license is required. Ideal candidate can start in 30-60 days.
- No visa sponsorship available.
- Group is switching to EPIC EMR
- 1 year of post-graduate experience required.
- Sign on bonus $10,000
- Bonus pay available.
- Matching 401k
- Large PTO offering. 4 weeks-vacation from day one (pro-rated if not a full year), all major holidays including Juneteenth and MLK day, and 60 hours of sick time (can be used for any time off)
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage.
- CME stipend of $1K
- Loan Forgiveness – 501(C)3 organization. PSLF eligible as well.
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered enables physicians to focus on what they do best – provide their patients with exceptional care.
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Supplemental medical coverage
- Special dependent coverage
- Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
- Retirement and savings plans
- Relocation package
- Professional liability coverage (Federal Tort Claims insurance)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.