California - Neurology – (56167)
- 100% outpatient Neurology position – employed position in Southern California.
- Located 2 hours East of San Diego, CA in the Imperial Valley. Will be employed with a FQHC that has 10 clinic locations and 5 dental offices.
- Guaranteed base salary starting in the $390,000 – $425,000 range. Very negotiable on the compensation.
- No call or weekends. Monday – Friday working 40 hours per week. Expect to see around 20 patients per day including procedures.
- Group has two Medical Assistants per provider and Neuro PA. Access to a scribe is available as well.
- Group has a long-time Neurologist retiring in 2024 and he will be staying on staff to help transition the new provider.
- Open to 2024 graduates.
- Must be residency trained in Neurology and be Board-eligible/certified. Group has EMG and Nerve Conduction machines in office. Can do Botox and nerve blocks as well.
- Perform outpatient physical and neurological exams as well as ordering diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests and imaging tests.
- Federally qualified health center with loan repayment available. Group is part of NHSC loan program and has some direct repayment options available.
- Outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, paid time off and holidays, LTD, STD, 403B and 457 retirement plans, extended illness bank, discounted health care services and more!
- Must be interested in working with and serving the medically under-served patient population. Spanish speaking is a plus but not required as they do have translators available as needed.
- Negotiable sign-on or retention bonuses. Relocation bonus of $10,000.
- $1,500 housing stipend during first 6 months of the contract
- Possible visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.