Iowa - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (55902)
actively recruiting for a Family Medicine with OB Physician to join our team in Iowa
Choose a career that matters. Health physicians and advanced practice providers strive to be the best for our patients. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We promise to surround them with the best care possible and help them go from getting well to living well.
Clinic is a physician-led, nonprofit health care organization offering comprehensive services in primary care, walk-in care and specialty care. The clinical teams at the area’s clinics are improving outcomes, lowering the number of hospital readmissions and reducing avoidable costs associated with treating chronic conditions. The Clinic team is known for excellence and quality patient care putting patients at the center of their care to provide the best level of health and well-being.
Medical Center is a critical access hospital that serves 25,000 people. Annually we deliver around 350 babies, perform 3,000 surgeries, and have 57,000 outpatient visits.
- Opportunity to provide all encompassing family medicine to a diverse population in a rural community
- Established, busy practices
- Two UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine practices
- Current providers between both clinics = 8 Physicians & 3 APP’s
- Mix of Family Medicine, Family Medicine with OB, Internal Medicine and Palliative Care Providers
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- Array of services and visiting specialists to serve patients in the community
- 36 patient contact hours with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Optional: Family Medicine with OB or Family Medicine only
- See patients in the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Average patients/day: 25
- Call shared among partners
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member and improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- BLS, ACLS, NRP (if providing OB services)
- Initial 2-year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program
- Attractive incentive package with hospital contribution
- Comprehensive benefits package; generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions and more
- Dedicated provider resources to positively impact providers work-life balance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.