New Mexico - Bariatric Surgery – (55723)
Location: New Mexico
seeking a fellowship-trained Bariatric Surgeon to join our growing family. Practice at Clinic, a small team with shared goals for exceptional patient care, consistently working together to provide great patient experience. Meanwhile, enjoy the thriving surgical facilities at Hospital, where for over 30 years we have been committed to offering Rio Rancho and Westside residents the highest quality care. We are the only hospital in New Mexico designated as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Bariatric Surgery. With a full range of weight-loss surgery options, including sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass and revision surgeries, you’re going to love operating at Hospital!
About the Position:
- Clinic and Hospital (less than 2 miles apart)
- Join a bariatrics team of 2 physicians and 3+ support staff members
- Advanced Practitioner Support
- Mon-Fri, 8-5 with rotating call
- Daily Patient Average: 16
- Tricore Lab on-site
- EMR: Epic
- ABS bc/be General Surgeon: Bariatric
- ASMBS Certified Fellowship-Training in Metabolic/Bariatric Surgery
- Experienced or graduating bariatric surgeons are encouraged to apply!
Why Medical Group:
- Base salary + w/RVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.