Georgia - Family Medicine – (55547)
Urgent Care Physician – near Atlanta, GA
Medical Director – Urgent Care Physician
· Board Certified in Family Medicine
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in urgent care or emergency medicine
· Provide oversight to 3 locations
· Role is designed to be 75% clinical and 25% administrative
· Participate in provider recruitment and orient new providers
· Review, sign and supervise APPs
· Provide chart reviews, corrective action, and provider performance reviews
· Attend Medical Group provider meetings; facilitate internal staff meetings; effectively communicate clinical updates and procedural changes to all providers
· Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
· DOT Certification preferred
· Georgia Medical licensure or eligibility
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.