North Carolina - Pediatric – (55043)
Location: North Carolina
Single Specialty Pediatric group in North Carolina
- Group has 10 Physicians and 17 APP’s.
- 4 locations and soon to be a 5th opening.
- 100% outpatient pediatric position
- No call requirements after-hours but physicians can elect to take after hours phone triage calls for additional pay.
- Relaxed practice atmosphere and great quality of work/life balance
- EMR is All Scripts
- Telephone call has an answering service where physicians are on 2nd call. The physicians all share phone call duties.
- Every 6th weekend the doctors work 3 hours shifts on Saturday or Sunday for $100/hour.
- Excellent benefits and time off package. Group pays 100% of benefits and medical insurance for the entire family.
- Most physician see around 25 patients per day.
- Several openings due to retirements and one physician relocating.
- Group see’s 110K visits annually.
- Able to sponsor J-1 visa holders. HHS J1 sponsor.
- Doctors have option to make up to $20K annually doing extra call and evening/weekend clinic work. Not required.
Salary and hours:
- 32 clinic hours per week – $160K base pay.
- 36 clinic hours per week – $180K base pay
- 40 clinic hours per week – $200K base pay
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Production bonus incentives of $8K – $16K per year
- Optional local hospital call paid at $125/hour weekdays and $150/hour on weekends.
- Loan assistance programs available. Medically underserved sites.
- Full benefits available for all three scheduling options.
- Located in Southeast North Carolina
- 35 minutes from Fayetteville, NC, 2 hours and 30 minutes to Charlotte, NC, 1 hour and 15 minutes to Wilmington, NC
- Culturally diverse community with city population of 20,000+
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.