California - Dentist – (54968)
Federally qualified health center – Dental opening in Northern California
- Permanent dental position
- Located in Northern California in a rural area. 3.5 hours from San Francisco and 2.5 hours to Santa Rosa.
- Salary is $125/hour. Health insurance and 403B retirement benefits. Possible sign on/relocation bonus.
- EMR is Dentrix
- Hours are Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm (12:00 pm – 1 pm lunch break)
- Family dentistry practice
- Loan assistance available through the Indian Health Service program.
- Group offers 15 paid days of vacation, paid birthday day, sick leave, and holidays.
- Group has one part-time dentist and just hired a permanent dentist who has just started.
- Group has a year-end Christmas bonus depending on the year-end balance each year.
- Normal patient volumes are 10-16 patients per day depending on acuity for that day.
- There is a hygienist that works 8 hours a week currently.
- Must be interested in living and working in a rural area. Located near the Mendocino National Forest.
- Local regional airport. Town has a local grocery store, hardware store and several local restaurants.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.