California - Family Medicine – (54640)
Northern California near Sacramento – permanent primary care openings
- Federally qualified health center is seeking 7 primary care providers.
- Base compensation range of $241,800 – $329,700 depending on experience. $15,000 relocation/sign-on bonus.
- Monday – Friday schedule with no weekends. Phone call is shared at 1 in 12 weeks.
- Full time, permanent position covering one clinic location. Clinics are basically located North of Sacramento within an hour drive.
- Benefits include health, vision, and dental coverage, malpractice coverage, CME time and $4,000 allowance, 4 weeks of PTO that goes up to 5 weeks after 3 years and 6 weeks after 7 years, 9 paid holidays per year, retirement plan and tax-sheltered annuity, life insurance, long term disability, and more!
- Student loan assistance available with state of CA and NHSC. All doctors recently hired are getting large sums of loans paid off.
- Visa sponsorship available for J-1 visa and H1B cap-exempt.
- Beautiful location and city with great schools and safe area to raise a family.
- Group see’s patients of all ages but can focus on adult only care at 2 sites if not interested in seeing pediatrics.
- CA license and DEA required.
- 7 hours of scheduled clinical time per day. Will see on average 20-21 patients per day.
- Physicians must be board eligible or certified in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.