Oregon - Cardiology – (54589)
seeking a BE/BC Structural Interventional Cardiologist to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Experience required – practicing Physician for a 2023 Start Date.
- Employed Position.
- Office space and equipment ready and available.
- Clinic has experienced Cath Lab and Nursing Staff (Gold Beacon Award).
- Newly constructed Cath Labs and ORs.
- Newly constructed Hybrid Rooms and CC Unit.
- Cardiology Clinic has 16 exam rooms.
- Cardiology Program consists of 2 Invasive and 2 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 General Cardiologists, 1 Cardiac EP Physician, and Advanced Practitioners.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Backup.
- Clinic is located adjacent to Hospital.
- Dedicated CT Anesthesiologists.
- Experience in Structural Interventional Cardiology and TAVR required.
- Diagnostic Caths, PCI, CTO, PFO, Impella, TAVR, Pacing Devices.
- US Board Certified Physician.
Benefits May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Compensation Package
- Incentive Compensation/Productivity Bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement
- Full Employee Benefits Package and more!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.