Vermont - Radiology – (53559)
Vermont – Radiology
• The ideal candidate will have broad based expertise and experience in multi-modality community based imaging and image guided procedures.
• A strong background and skill level in breast imaging is required along with a team-based approach to patient care.
• Candidates must be board certified within three (3) years of eligibility.
• This position includes participation in general call duties.
• The opportunity provides a physician friendly work environment, generous compensation and benefits package, relocation stipend and flexible scheduling.
• Although full-time is desired, candidates interested in part-time are also encouraged to apply.
• Picture yourself living in Vermont… -Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for the Arts Research -Named among one of the vibrant communities in the U.S. -Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums -Award winning restaurants and world-class outdoor activities and shopping. Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
• There are also a variety of school options in the community.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.