California - Family Medicine – (53389)
Primary care openings in the San Jose, CA area
- Located 28 miles from San Jose, CA
- FQHC setting – 100% outpatient Primary care.
- Must be BE/BC – Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency training required
- Permanent placement positions
- J-1 and H1-B visa eligible
- Group has 40 providers total
- Schedule is Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
- Spanish speaking is not required as they have medical assistants who a bi-lingual Spanish speaking
- Daily patient volumes are typically 16-18 patient seen per day. They usually schedule around 21.
- Group is growing and needing additional providers
- Base salary range starts at $205,000+ depending on experience. Salary rates are going to increase next year in January, 2023 and they increase yearly.
- Production bonuses are typically distributed each year to their physicians
- Benefits include 100% paid health insurance (including co-pays, prescriptions and premiums), paid dental and vision, flex spending accounts, accidental death, life insurance and long term disability insurance, pension/retirement with match, commuter benefits, CME reimbursement and paid professional memberships and dues
- Federal Tort claims malpractice insurance so tail is automatically covered
- Negotiable signing bonus and relocation expenses
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, 40 hours for CME, 12 sick days and 13 paid holidays (45 days off total)
- EPIC EMR
- Student loans available through the NHSC – medically underserved area
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.