Louisiana - Cardiology – (53274)
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Louisiana
- Physician owned Private Practice is looking for BE/BC Interventional Cardiologists to join them at multiple locations
- Practice has 22 locations in Louisiana
- Work schedule: 1 week in the hospital and the remaining 3 weeks will consist of 3 days in the office and 2 cath days
- Call is 1:4-NP takes first call
- Mentorship is available
- They have 65 physicians, 40 NPs and a little over 1,000 employees. This location looking has 5 cardiologists (4 interventionalists and 1 EP).
- Monthly, they do about 200 diagnostic cath lab procedures which breakdowns to about 45 PCI and 25 periph interventions.
- They have ~10 stemis, 4 impellas and 4 TAVR, 4 Watchman, 2 PFO, and 3 CTO.
- Will be offered an excellent starting salary which will be discussed with the group.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including malpractice with tail coverage, 401K, PTO, relocation assistance and more!
- 30 minutes to Baton Rouge that has a local airport or 1.5 hours to New Orleans which has an International airport
- J1 and H1B sponsorships available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Elizabeth Burt will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.