California - LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – (53164)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) openings in California
- Located in South Central California. 30 minutes from Palm Springs, CA
- Federally qualified health center setting
- Base salary of $120,000 per year
- Dental, health, employee assistance program, employee discount, paid time off, retirement plan and vision insurance
- 8 hours shifts Monday – Friday
- LCSW license
- Will work at one location only. This group has a total of 13 clinics in Southern California.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus
- Ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience providing direct mental health related services including identifying patient mental health needs, using community resources and advocacy.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus available
- Student loan repayment options available
- KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: California Laws and regulations for mental health services; non-violent crisis intervention techniques; Evidenced-based practices and philosophy; data collection and record-keeping techniques. Excellent communication skills, good organizational and interpersonal skills and highly motivated. Reading and writing ability in English sufficient for filling out forms, reports, etc. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.