Iowa - Hematology/Oncology – (53060)
Hematologv Oncology Opportunity in Metropolitan IA
Located 1 hour from Iowa City and 2.5 hours from Chicago.
- Large Group in the Quad Cities are is looking for a BE/BC Hematology Oncology Physician to join them.
- Cancer Care Institute offers leading technology with collaborative services for radiation oncology, genetic testing, clinical trials and infusion resources.
- 3 clinic locations
- Illinois and Iowa license will be required.
- Competitive compensation with two-year guarantee, then transition to wRVU Model
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community offering excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more activities for the active family.
- The Quad-Cities market has also recently been ranked No. 4 among “Big Cities Markets” in the U.S. for doctors to live and work.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.