Texas - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (52932)
South Central Texas Family Medicine with OB opening – 1 hour to Houston and 1 hour and 20 minutes to Austin, TX
- Hospital employed position in a 40 bed acute care medical and surgical facility. Hospital has been serving the community since 1950.
- Guaranteed salary of $275,000
- Will be a mix of outpatient and inpatient family medicine and OB. Call is shared at 1 in 4 for OB and is 1 in 6 for family medicine.
- There are 2 OB/GYN’s and 1 family medicine/OB physician that will share OB call
- OB fellowship is not required but is certainly a plus. OB/GYN’s are willing to train in C-sections if not certified to do those yet.
- Hospital does 350 deliveries annually
- Full benefits and paid time off package
- J-1 (HHS waiver) and H1B visa sponsorship available. HPSA score of 15.
- 1 hour and 9 minutes to Houston, TX – commutable for spouses but must live within 30 minutes from hospital
- 1 hour and 20 minutes to Austin, TX
- Level II Maternal Care Facility and Level IV Trauma Facility
- Hospital has been named a Top 20 hospital by the National Rural Health Association and a Top 100 hospital 3 times
- Hospital is changing to CERNER EMR in 2023
- NHSC loan forgiveness available as HPSA score is 15
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.