Minnesota - Psychology – (52656)
Integrated Behavioral Health Psychology – 1 hour from Minneapolis
- Employed practice seeks ABPP Board Certified/Eligible IBH Psychologist to join their multi-specialty medical clinic
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Incoming Psychologist will become integrated into the primary care practice and will serve as a consultant to primary care teams and other medical specialists.
- The focus of clinical interventions will be based on brief assessment and evidence-based treatment in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Fully dedicated to the IBH practice – involves collaborating with other IBH team members across the Health System
- No call
- Doctorate from APA-approved training program and internship – must be able to obtain a license in Minnesota
- Full benefits package offered
- Located an hour from Rochester, MN, 2 hours from Madison, WI, and 2 1/2 hours from Minneapolis, MN
- EPIC EMR system-wide
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.