Georgia - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (52640)
Georgia – Cardiothoracic Surgery
• My client is recruiting a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with a firm knowledge and skill set in the diagnosing and treating of cardiovascular disease.
• The Cardiothoracic Surgeon will share a complement of an advanced practice provider as well as a team of nursing professionals.
• “On call” assignment of 1:3.
• This is a not-for-profit community hospital that receives no local funding. With 581 licensed beds, this acute care hospital serves a 25-county region in Georgia and South Carolina and continues to lead area hospitals in market share.
• The more than 600 employed and independent primary care physicians and specialists who practice here provide everything from routine preventive and diagnostic care to comprehensive heart and vascular and oncology services, and much more.
• Practice/live in a beautiful mid-sized city with loads of southern charm. In addition, the cost of living is very attractive, and there is easy driving access to several of the South’s largest major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Savannah, GA and Greenville, SC.
• Currently there are three cardiothoracic surgeons who support the Cardiothoracic Surgery service line, with a complement of three Advanced Practice Providers.
• Graduate of an accredited school of medicine
• Completion of Cardiothoracic Fellowship and MUST BE Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
• Expertise needed in Cardiac CT and Cardiac MR (MRAs)
• Base compensation competitive with MGMA median.
• Current contracts include: Insurance; Group plan options for medical/dental/vision/disability/life. Liability insurance for professional practice provided.
• Retirement planning: 403(b) retirement account, with additional matching by employer; 457 retirement vehicle available for tax deferred retirement planning.
• Allowances for CME, professional membership, publications, and recertification preparation provided.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.