Iowa - Family Medicine – (52622)
Family medicine Opportunity In Westerrn IA, 1 hour and 15 minutes from omaha, NE and Des Moines, IA
- Critical Access Hospital is looking for a BE/BC Family Medicine candidate to join them.
- Designated as a Becker’s Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and Top 20 Critical Access Hospital list for several years in a row,
- 10-hour shifts, 4-day work week (Clinic hours 7-5, M-Thurs and 7-4:30 on Friday). Another option is 12 hour shifts, 3-day work week.
- One option available is one weekend a month physician can do a 48 hour shift in the ED and no clinic coverage that week.
- One day a week provider will see walk-ins starting at 7am in the clinic.Opportunity to take extra ED shifts if desired for additional income.
- Dedicated nurse or MA for each physician
- 15-20 Outpatients / day in the clinic; average 15 patients seen per provider per day2-3 inpatients generally but would like to grow this service; Most hospitalized children are transferred to pediatric hospital.
- No Critical Care or OB services at hospital
- Initial Contract Term of 3 years.
- Compensation – Dependent on years of experience. Follow current year MGMA salary survey for Family Medicine. This is a full salaried position with no RVUs. Up to 75th Percentile MGMA
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Student loan repayment of $25,000 per year up to five years. Hospital and Clinics designated as healthcare shortage area. Eligible for additional physician student loan repayment from several grant programs including state and federal after one year.
- Residency stipend available including payment to assist with board exam expenses.
- Annual bonus opportunity of $20,000 based on productivity and quality measures
- Signing bonus $50,000
- Housing Allowance – $25,000 if home purchased in Audubon County within one year of beginning employment.
- One-time moving relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.