Oregon - Geriatrics – (52578)
- Monday through Friday schedule; Four 10-hour shifts
- 8-15 patients per day
- Complex chronic disease management in long term care, acute medical problems and injuries, general ward inpatient care in skilled nursing facility, and care for skilled rehabilitation patients post hospital discharge.
- Procedures to include: I&D, cryotherapy, and shoulder/knee injections
- One week of phone call every six weeks; no in person call
- Help support IM/FM Residents when rotating through clinic
- Position will travel locally to facilities
- Geriatrics fellowship training preferred.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Eligibility to work in the United States
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.