Oregon - Pediatric – (52577)
- Cohesive well-established team of physicians
- Outpatient clinical work with pediatric call and stabilizing newborns for transport
- Shared call with three physicians
- Clinic Hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.- no weekend hours
- Opportunity to work with medical students
- Board certified/eligible pediatrician
- BCLS, PALS and NRP certified
- Comfortable working with an economically varied population
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.