New Mexico - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (52570)
Location: New Mexico
New Mexico OB/GYN position
Healthcare system in New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology residency trained physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff at our newest medical center.
- Supportive and well-known not-for-profit organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID-19
- Most recognized and awarded healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300+ days of sunshine throughout the state
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast, including skiing and snowboarding, water sports, hiking, and more
- Volume: 18-24 patients per day
- Call 1:3
- Group does 70-90 deliveries per month
- A nurse-midwife is also on the team
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What the employer is seeking:
- Must be BC/BE OB/GYN residency trained
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
What the Area Offers:
City has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. City offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks, and two public pools all within a short driving distance.
The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and include; 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area, and four sand volleyball courts.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.