Minnesota - Cardiology – (52532)
- Seeking candidates possessing demonstrated superior imaging and clinical cardiology skills to develop and expand a currently dynamic practice
- Live and work in the beautiful lakes area of Minnesota
- Collaborate with comprehensive cardiology team as part of a Heart and Vascular service line including Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart Program, Electrophysiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Vascular and CT Surgery services
- Ongoing and planned expansion of services offered in Detroit Lakes, MN
- Work Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends or holidays.
- Provide outreach to additional MN sites once per week
- Experienced echocardiography and support staff on site
- Competitive salary and starting bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- BC/BE in Cardiology
- Echocardiography including TEE, and Stress Test Interpretation required. Nuclear Cardiology and Coronary CT interpretation also a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team orientation, leadership skills desired
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.