Missouri - Neurosurgery – (52521)
Missouri – Neurosurgery
This opportunity includes:
• Large volume location with a robust Neurosurgery and PCP referral network
• Established, collegial practice of a six-neurosurgeon department
• Call is 1:3 on weeknight and weekend rotation at single hospital. No travel required
• High complexity of cases including head, neck and spine surgeries
• Thrombectomy capable stroke center with two neurointerventionalists on staff
• State of the art equipment including microscopes and stealth station
• Team based approach to care with top-trained neurosurgeons and mid-level providers
• Collaborative multidisciplinary care team to support the delivery of exceptional individualized care to patients
• Opportunities for involvement in committees & quality initiatives
The St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area has 2.8 million residents and activities for everyone! Highlights include the world renown Arch, the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Botanical Gardens and one of the best zoos in the country. St. Louis is a big-league city where the best fans in baseball cheer on the 11-time World Series championship Cardinals, along with the 2019 Stanley Cup winning NHL St. Louis Blues. In 2023, an MLS expansion team, St. Louis City SC, will begin play.
Pick a lifestyle – St. Louis has it – the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Revitalized urban areas including Benton Park, Soulard, the Central West End, the downtown loft district, The Grove and Tower Grove South neighborhoods. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. You’ll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area. The proliferation of exceptional institutions of higher education, including Washington University, St. Louis University, and University of Missouri demonstrates that education is a priority for St. Louis.
This opportunity has competitive compensation and a robust benefit package of health, dental and vision, and life insurance, retirement with employer match contribution, sign-on and retention bonuses, paid vacation, with $5k annual CME allowance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.