Minnesota - Cardiology – (52503)
- Seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join well established and growing Cardiology practice in a multispecialty clinic; one interventional and one noninvasive physicians as well as two advanced practice clinicians.
- Practice settings includes clinic, procedural, hospital and growing outreach opportunities.
- Practice offers the full spectrum of invasive and noninvasive cardiac testing with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced nursing and technical team.
- Noninvasive services include Echo, Stress Echo, TEE, 3D/strain, Nuclear Cardiology, and Cardiac CT Angiography.
- Catheterization lab with onsite cardiac and peripheral vascular interventional capability.
- Electrophysiology and Peripheral Vascular consultative services locally available
- Practice seeks to balance excellent clinical care and outcomes with attention to one’s personal life in a setting that is optimal to raise a family and enjoy recreational activities.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefit package including immediate partnership
- Community practice setting that is professionally affiliated with the second largest medical provider in Minnesota.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Cardiology
- COCATS Level 2 or 3 Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology
- COCATS Level 2 or 3 Cardiac CT preferred
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.