Minnesota - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (52497)
- Looking for another physician to join an existing practice to provide both inpatient critical care as well as outpatient pulmonary care
- No call
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic and hospital in-patient consultation Over 60 referring physicians
- Super Dimension electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy system
- Full pulmonary function lab and respiratory therapy team
- Surgical team with thoracic surgery capability
- Full Oncology/Radiation Oncology Services with excellent Nurse Navigation team
- E-MAR integrated and successful low dose CT lung cancer screening program
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- High Quality, well established and collegial team. Opportunity to practice both pulmonary and critical care med.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Very Competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus and residency stipend
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine
- Training and board eligibility/boarded in critical care preferred.
- If not BE/boarded in CCM, must have training and interest in practicing critical care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.