Texas - Gastroenterology – (52432)
seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established private practice in, TX!
- Great opportunity to join an established practice in South Texas that has been in in practice for 20+ years
- Partnership opportunity available
- Joining two other GI physicians (20+ years of experience) and three APPs
- Candidate would be joining the busiest GI practice in Laredo
- Anticipated call will be 1:3
- ERCP training preferred, but is not required
- Easy drive from the practice to the hospital
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Mix of inpatient/outpatient procedures
- Must be board eligible/board certified
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary(Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- No state income tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.