Pennsylvania - Orthopedic Surgery – (52320)
recruiting an Orthopedic Surgeon with a strong interest in shoulder arthroplasty to step into a fully established practice with high volume patient base. Must have an MD or equivalent, be BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. J1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Join a full-service practice with 6 orthopaedic surgeons and 6 Physician Assistants
- Shoulder/elbow specialist
- Clinical Academic appointment
- Trauma call 1:11
- Practice call 1:5
- Team physicians for local Division 1 University
- In-office imaging and PACS EMR system
- Newly constructed 90,000 sq ft medical office complex
- J1 and H1B sponsorship
What we Offer
- Generous salary plus incentive bonus
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Health, life, vision and disability insurance as well as retirement benefits
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance, professional dues
- Relocation allowance
Skill: Upper Extremity/Shoulder&Elbow
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.