Kentucky - Neurosurgery – (52287)
Neurosurgery – Western Kentucky
This oppportunity includes:
- Mazor robotic surgery system
- O-arm surgical imaging navigation system
- 1:3 call rotation
- non-trauma center
- wide variety of brain, spine, peripheral nerve
- onsite cancer center with stereotactice radiation
- functional MRI, MR spectrosopy
- onsite neuro radiologists and 24/7 neuro-hospitalist
- Competitive compensation and benefits package – Over $200,000 in recruiting incentives including sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.