Minnesota - Plastic Surgery – (52281)
• Practice involves all aspects of Plastic Surgery; Hand Surgery training, experience and skills a definite plus
• Full spectrum of operative and non-operative management of plastic surgery and hand surgery patients in outpatient setting with occasional inpatient responsibilities, with micro-surgery interests and opportunity supported
• Group of six experienced Plastic surgeons, three APPs, and medical professionals
• Ability to provide a full range of specialized plastic and reconstructive surgeries as well as cosmetic procedures and skincare services
• Interest in Micro-Surgical Breast Reconstruction preferred
• Two full-sized operating rooms and private recovery suites are AAAHC certified
• Surgical Privileges
• OT Hand Therapy
• Medical Missions
• Outreach Services to Brainerd, Alexandria and Willmar
• Call 1:6
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.