Minnesota - Pain Management – (52278)
• Triage, Evaluations, Interventions
• Multi-disciplinary team consisting of physician, advanced practice provider, pharmacist, and physical therapist
• Treat Acute and Chronic Pain
• Opportunity to build a customized practice to suit your interests
• Ambulatory surgery center with fluoroscopy suite for injections
• Ability to do ultrasound procedures, neuromodulation, and spinal cord stimulation
• Administrative and Team Support
• EPIC is EMR
• No Call
• BC in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, or Neurology
• Graduate of an accredited ACGME Pain Medicine fellowship training program
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.