Indiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (52248)
Indiana – OBGYN
• My client is a multi-specialty group dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of Northern Indiana, serving a regional population of 220,000.
• The network consists of both primary care and specialty providers, allowing us to offer the highest quality of care for a wide range of conditions.
• They are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health.
• Join a Network that prioritizes work/life balance, physician autonomy, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care.
Position requirements include the following:
• Manage comprehensive Obstetric and Gynecologic care for females from adolescence through menopause
• Manage routine and high risk pregnancies.
• Experience in vaginal and cesarean deliveries.
• Robotics experience a plus
• Full range of gynecologic surgeries.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• A personal mission that aligns with our mission and values
• Promptness (within 24 hours) in completing all hospital and office documentation
• Call 1:5
• Work/Life Balance is important and you’ll find that the area fits your individual & family needs!
• The area is a wonderful place to raise a family – safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living!
• They are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis.
• Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but still easy access to larger cities, international airports, etc.
Competitive compensation per MGMA data. We offer salary guarantees, production & quality incentives, loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
Stipends: Available to those in residency or fellowship!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.