Alabama - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (52176)
seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to support the growth of our cardiac service line- Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates.
- Seeking new grads – OR – Experienced candidates
- Practice is hospital owned
- IP/OP mix
- Vascular training in addition to Cardiothoracic training is preferred
- 1:2 call
- Clinic is on-campus and in an adjoining building to main hospital
- Replacing retiring physician
- 2022 or 2023 start date
J1 visa sponsorship available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) – hospital supporting group and incoming physician with a 12 month salary subsidy
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Comprehensive benefit package offered by group
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.