Alabama - Cardiology – (52167)
seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join an established private practice in, AL.
- Salary Subsidy supported by hospital
- Replacing retiring Electrophysiologist
- Shared call coverage
- 2022 or 2023 start date
Comprehensive EP lab/Cath lab:
- Support EP studies, right and left sided ablations AF and VT ablations, Pacers, CRT, heart failure devices.
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.