Vermont - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (52159)
Intensivist Opportunity in Vermont
- One of the largest hospitals in Vermont is seeking an experienced, Board Certified Intensivist to lead their well-established Critical Care service
- Highly competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- The Critical Care team consists of 2.5 Intensivist FTEs and 3 Critical Care Advanced Practice Clinician FTEs.
- Intensivists function as the attendings for all Medical ICU admissions, and as consultants/co-managers for all Surgical ICU admissions
- The Administrative Directorship can include medical leadership of Respiratory Care as well as a chronic ventilator care unit in a nearby extended care facility
- 13-bed, multidisciplinary Med/Surg unit
- Optimal candidate will have more than 7 years of Intensivist experience and strong clinical, procedural. and administrative skills
- Support trainee education and supervision for ICU rotations from a medical school and various PA and NP programs
- Clinical appointment is available
- Benefits include: sign-on bonus, malpractice, student loan assistance, relocation allowance, CME time and allowance, as well as excellent health, dental and vision coverage, short & long term disability, multiple retirement savings plans, and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Burlington, and 2 hours from both Albany, NY and Concord, NH
- Airport 67 miles from hospital with flights to 12 major US cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.