Illinois - Dermatology – (52146)
seeking an additional BE/BC Dermatologist to join our established Dermatology Department in Central Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Employed position at a stable, vertically integrated health system with a service area of over 1.5 million
- Join an established and thriving department that includes two BC Dermatologists, two experienced PA’s, and a fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon
- Practice in a beautiful, two-story clinic with state-of-the-art equipment
- Large referral base and a ready-made practice
- Our diverse Dermatology practice includes subspecialty support from our Dermatopathology team
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2018
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.