Illinois - Urology – (52145)
seeking an additional BE/BC Urologist to join our premier multi-specialty group at Foundation Hospital in, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a collegial team of Providers who will support your busy practice
- True General Urology experience with emphasis on supporting a healthy work life balance
- Full breadth of Urology is available but not required
- Full support of Urogynecology, Interventional Radiology, Nephrology, Hospitalists, Intensivists, and two Da-Vinci XI robots (optional)
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Call is 1:5 with responsibility to cover only one ER at primary location
- Surgeries will primarily be done at Hospital with some surgical cases performed at our newly-built, 23,000 square-foot ASC facility
- Hospital is a Designated 453-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal Services and is recognized as One of America’s 50 Best Hospital by Healthgrades
- Health is a financially sound, vertically integrated health system with a service area of over 1.5 million in the Central and Southern Illinois region
- has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2018
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.