Illinois - Psychiatry – (52143)
seeking a BE/BC Adult/Child Psychiatrist to join our growing Behavioral Health team in Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Hospital-employed position at financially-sound health system
- No call
- Practice will be in an outpatient setting
- Our Behavioral Health department is imbedded in a large Primary Care Center
- Join a large, multidisciplinary Behavioral Health team with Adult and Child Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Therapists, Social Workers, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Psychometricians
- Must be open to supervising Advanced Practice Providers
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity to teach residents at our fully-accredited Psychiatry Residency program at Foundation Hospital in IL
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with a large referral base
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation at the College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.