Georgia - Cardiology – (52139)
Georgia – Cardiology (Non Invasive)
• Health System is recruiting an experienced Board-Certified or Board-Eligible General/Non-Invasiive Cardiologist to join their very busy practice in Georgia. This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and thriving practice.
• Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
• Georgia licensure or eligibility
• 1:6 Inpatient Call Coverage
• Group consists of 2 Interventional, 5 Non-Invasive, and 1 EP Cardiologist
• Hospital cardiac services include: stress testing, ECHO, Nuclear, TEE, PAD net, CPACS, Cardiac Intervention, Cardiac Cath, Permanent Pacemaker, Cardiac PET; Cardiac MRI
• Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
• 49 miles west of downtown Atlanta(42 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.